Thursday, October 3, 2013

31 Days.

So, my plan is to attempt succeed in my very first link-up with other bloggers.
 
My Topic is Healthy Choices... I made it a little broader since this is my first attempt at this and it's a bit of a large challenge (it has been a big enough challenge trying to figure out the link up process) A Whole Month! (Notice the date... I'm already behind.) don' worry I'll catch up!
 
I am linking up with The Nester for the whole month of October for 31 Days
 
Anyway, this page I will update every day when I post so you can find the post you are looking for. Here we go!
 
 
I'm going to tell you about 31 Choices I make to better my Health.
 
 
Day 1. Blogging.
Day 2. Be Positive.
Day 3. Take a Nap.
Day 7: Cheats.
 

1 comment:

  1. HI! I'm here from The Nester. It's my first link up too! Eager to follow along with you! :-)

    ReplyDelete