Sunday, January 25, 2015

Welcome 2015!

Hello 2015! Welcome to the Party!
 
I am excited to see what you have in store for me and my loved ones! However, first I have to say farewell to 2014. This post is a little late ( almost a whole month) but let's be realistic... the New Year doesn't really start until you finish pulling your s*!$ together after the holidays.
 
I just checked on my goal list from 2014, and while I don't feel like I accomplished enough of that I do feel like it was a pretty awesome year! Let's recap shall we??
 
Lowlights:
  • Working too much.
  • Consistently broke.
  • Didn't spend enough time with my friends.
  • Stella's ear infections are forever around.
Highlights:
  • I spent Christmas in Austin with my Family!
  • I got to spend some quality time with my brudder!
  • I have an awesome job and I get to work with some awesome people!
  • I have health insurance!
  • I joined an egroup!
  • I do feel like I followed my word of the year "Thrive", and that I will continue to do so into 2015!
2014 was probably my best year yet and I believe the 2015 will have many awesome things in store for me.

So, what are my plans for 2015??

Word of the year: JOY...I need to spend more time focusing on the positive.
Phrase of the year: Get Social... My goal is to do one social activity each week. So far, I've had drinks with friends, had my first race of the year and got to spend a portion of the day out in the sunshine at the White Water Center with some friends.

I, of course, have a list of a bazillion goals for 2015 but I am working on one big one at a time. The first big goal I have chosen is to fix my routine. This mostly surrounds my sleep routine but it also includes exercise, eating, social activity, church, God, work, friends and family.

How is this happening? By force! I'll make a spreadsheet and give you a nice little lay out of how I want each week to actually look! Toodles! Oh yea and Happy New Year!
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment