Saturday, September 27, 2014

Three Great Things About Today.

I promised that I would put my negativity away after last night and tell you all about the greatness of my Friday. Are you ready??

1. Starbucks made today great. I cannot imagine 10 or 15 years ago when it was impossible to connect to free WiFi with the company's laptop and work outside of the office. Well, I can imagine 10 or 15 years ago but I was too young to be worried about working outside of the office. I cannot even express how grateful I was to be able to hide there where nobody knew I was.

2. Sleep made today great. I know yesterday was mostly a product of exhaustion. this happens to me every once in a while. But once I allow myself to sleep I feel centuries better.

3. Crafting made today great. I love crafting everyday, but today I got the chance to try something new! We made wind chimes! We (Jess and I) attended "Design and Dine". I basically had to beg them to run the program tonight, there hasn't been very much interest in this program, but I loved it and would definitely do it again. I love having a reason to be artsy and crafty and spend time with other people who like trying new things too!
It was wonderful!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment