Wednesday, May 6, 2015

#MyJobIsBetterThanYours

I have a really cool job, like the coolest. I thought I would rub it in a little bit...
  • We get to provide a safe place for kids of all ages and fill it with fun things for them to do.
  • We also get to provide an awesome place for adults to be healthy, meet people and have fun!
  • I get to be a super hero, everyday, and some days I even get to dress up like my alter-ego. Yep that happens.
  • We're trained to save lives if we need to.
  • I laugh until my stomach hurts just about every day.
  • Somebody will get a face full of whipped cream.
  • We get people to write their name with their butt.
  • I can be Tinkerbell anytime I feel like theme-ing a day Peter Pan and showing up in a costume.
  • We plan our meetings around our CrossFit classes, that we take as a team of course!
  • There seems to always be cake around, right after CrossFit, always.
  • We have the best little chefs on the planet (molten lava cake is my favorite)
  • There will always be little people wanting to give you hugs.
  • There will also always be little people who think you are the coolest person ever. 
  • We get to make a difference in the lives of children.
  • We get the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our young staff.
  • Nobody looks at you funny if you decide you want to burst out in a camp song... Well, they might look at you funny but there is a really big chance that somebody will join you.
  • We get to play Man From Mars every.single.day
  • Being silly is a requirement.
What makes your job cool?


No comments:

Post a Comment