Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Influenster.

I received my very first VoxBox in February of this year. It's the Ja'Dore VoxBox and I was so excited to get it and to use all of the stuff, but have not been as excited to write about. Finally, I'm hitting my deadlines, at the end of March and have decided it's about time I tell y'all how great it was. Do you know how awesome it is to get a box of free goodies in the mail. I love getting mail. If a box came everyday, I would not be upset, it's like Christmas (even if I bought it or I know it's coming)!! Any-who, back to my box. I totally forgot to take a picture, but here's the detail description of all of the awesomeness that I found when I opened the box:

Hershey's Kisses!! Who doesn't love Hershey's Kisses?! My confession: I ate the whole bag in just a few days. Influenster: you may send me Hershey's kisses anytime you like. Actually, that goes for all of you. Chocolate makes me happy. And peanut butter blossoms with a Hershey kiss in the center are my favorite cookies. #loveandkisses

Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask. Another win for my VoxBox. I love face masks. My friends get them in their stockings every year for Christmas (yes I give my friends stockings, this is no judgment zone). I usually se them when I take a bath (about once a week). I have rather dry skin so I was worried that this would dry it out even more but it did not. My skin feels soft and clean!! #powerofplants

Frizz Ease 3 day straight.  The only downside to this for me is that my hair would NEVER last three whole days without a wash. On the upside, this felt like it protected my hair from my straightener, it did not feel damaged, it was soft and stayed straight and did not get greasy faster then usual. #3daysstraightlove

KISS looks so natural lashes. I actually really love fake lashes. My blonde self does not look like I have any unless I'm wearing boat-loads of mascara. Unfortunately, I cannot put them on myself. But I do know this is a good product, I wore them in a wedding I was in last year and decided as soon as I could afford it I would get the semi-permanent fake lashes regularly. #KISSlashes

Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas. Yum. These are delicious, they do not need any star because the flavor is so strong it actually tats like they are sweetened. If you're a tea lover who likes flavored teas, try these #simplyindulge
 
p.s- I hashtagged all of those so I'd remember what hashtag I'm supposed to use when I tweet about them. That's all for today. Sorry I haven't been around much this week. My step mom is in town, I've applied for 3 new positions already this week, I ran my 10miler on Sunday, trying to spend some time with my GMA. Oh and its freezing again. But I go to Charleston in just over a week!
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment