Sunday, June 1, 2014

#MKGLAM

Time for an Influenster post what?! Yup yup! I've been avoiding writing this post as usual.
 
I'm just avoiding the inevitable, and the inevitable has arrived!
This was such a fun box to receive! What girl wouldn't like getting a whole box of make-up to try out?!
Favorite thing in the box: the make-up brushes!! They are so soft, really easy to use and perfect size for their purpose. They even come with a little case to keep them clean! I would love a few more of these!
 
Least favorite thing in the box: Eyeliner. So this was the first time I ever used Gel Liner and I actually really liked it. I was surprised by how smooth it went on, how easy it was to apply, and how long I could wear it. The brush that came with it was a perfect fit. Why it was my least favorite thing: I'm blonde, with pale skin, hazel eyes, and blonde eyebrows. Jet Black is not really a color I use for my eyes. But other then the color, 2 thumbs up!
 

Most pleased with: how light the bronzing powder and mineral cheek powder felt and super excited that they weren't incredibly overwhelming. I usually avoid wearing anything extra on my face because my skin is very sensitive and color pops like crazy on my pale skin but I really like these colors.

Most disappointed with: The mascara. I was crazy excited that there was mascara in this box because I was dreading replacing my current mascara. The first few days I loved it! It actually made me look like I had wonderful, long eyelashes without being too heavy. And then it started to clump. I know better then to pump air into my mascara so I know it wasn't my fault. Needless to say, it was in the trash before it's second week, but the first few days were amazing.

Overall, I loved the summer color choices for this box. I'll definitely get some use out of those this summer and I'm always really excited to try new products!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment