Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A Change.

Recently, I've noticed a change in myself.

Change seems to happen when you need it the most. When you stop trying for it, stop forcing it, stop caring so much about it happening and start remembering to accept that God's plan is bigger than your own. It's almost like God is saying, "Thanks for letting me have the wheel back, we're going to head this direction now."

Change is scary for a lot of people. Sometimes it can be bad. Like that moment your parent realizes you have become a "terrible teen". Or, if you've ever suffered from depression- that moment you wonder where your happiness went and when exactly do you think it will be coming back?

I am one that gets excited about change! It's not always the best thing, but I know that whatever the change is, God means for me to turn it into something great! and I know that he will be here with me no matter what it is to help guide me through it!

Sometimes change is good! Right now my social media is filled to the brim with babies, weddings, new houses and anniversaries! I've also seen a lot of people recently taking back their health and getting on the fitness train!

I think it's entirely possible that I've been a different person for each of the last 8 or so years. Although, I haven't always seen the change happen, I did this year.

This year, for me, it was easy to see the change. I feel so fulfilled. God is doing great things in me and through me and I am so content (this doesn't mean that I am not growing, it is just at a very good pace). So Loved. So grateful. So open to tomorrow. So confident. So courageous. So simple. So happy.

Confidence and Courage is where my change lies. I suffer from anxiety that is mostly tied to me feeling successful. I think I am finally understanding what that looks like for me in my current place. "It's going to be great!"- seems to be my mantra these days. Even when I'm wary, I know change is meant for good! This is a good change! I feel like I stand a little straighter, I feel more comfortable in my abilities, I am more comfortable with my plans, I like myself a lot more, I like the direction I am moving in! God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment